LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Rules and Guidelines
- Girls Golf is open to all girls ages 7 through 17 years of age.
- All girls must wear neatly pressed shirts and shorts or pants.
- Shorts must be mid-thigh length.
- No blue jeans or denim.
- No tee shirts or cut off shorts.
- Girls must always follow the LPGA-USGA code of ethics.
LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Code of Ethics
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Replace divots.
- Rake bunkers and repair ball marks so you leave the course better than you found it.
- Club throwing, swearing, cheating, littering or smoking are not acceptable.
- Always thank the host professional.
- Have fun and smile.
Levels of Play
Clinic Division, very little or no on-course experience
Has had basic instruction in full swing, short game, putting, rules and etiquette - Prepared for the course.
- Will play 9 holes from flags placed approximately 125 yards from the green or closer on par 3s.
Can play 9 holes, averaging between 65-75 strokes on a regulation course.
- Will play 9 holes from approximately 125 yards in front of forward tees (less on par 3s).
Can play 9 holes, averaging between 55 – 64 strokes on a regulation course.
- Will play 9 holes from forward tees
Plays 18 holes, averaging 110 strokes or better on a regulation course.
- Will play 18 holes from forward tees.